News and portfolio:
- 24.06.2016Be Eco with us!
- 11.12.2014Implementation – Must be the Music
- 18.11.201466% LTE coverage in Poland thanks to the Plus operator
- 18.11.2014Implementation – A virtual call centre
- 18.11.2014Implementation – Dancing with the stars
- 18.11.2014Fund-raiser of caps
- 18.11.2014Top Chef
- 18.11.2014Hell’s Kitchen
Since the beginning of March 2015 we started a cooperation with an organization called “Handicapped for the environment – EKON”. The main purpose of this operation is to create jobs for people with disabilities. The organization is doing a free of charge collection of used electronical devices and office waste like paper, glass, metal or plastic.
The key element in this cooperation is a law abiding realization of the responsibilities imposed by an act from the 29th of July 2005 about used electric and electronic devices. It also covers the subject of obtaining documentation for legal transfer of recycled appliances.
Regular transfer of appliances results in helping to create jobs for mentally ill people, intellectually challenged or those who are threatened to be socially excluded.